Pharmacy Technician Job In Great River, New York
This job was posted 7 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
The Suffolk County Department of Health Services is seeking a Pharmacy Aide for facilities under the Division of Patient Care Services. The Pharmacy Aide will assist in the administrative duties of the Department's Pharmacy, assist a Pharmacist in dispensing drugs, entering and retrieving prescription data, and develop efficient storage methods.
Ref #: BD-32-06
• Specialty: Pharmacy Aide
• Location: Great River, Riverhead, and Yaphank in New York
• Service Setting: Outpatient
• Coverage Type: Clinical
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: 1-Jan-22
• Contract Length: three(3) years with two(2) one(1) year extensions
• Shift Schedule: TBD
• Compensation: $600 - $680/week (based on 40 hours)
• Two (2) years of experience in a pharmacy assisting a pharmacist in the preparation of prescription medication
• Graduated from a standard senior high school or possess a high school equivalency diploma
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.