General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Dallas, Texas
Dallas Area Opportunity for Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists CPH# JOB-2713687Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2641563.
- $10K to $15K per quarter in student loan repayment
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to be trained in C/A psychiatry
- No eating disorder experience needed, will train
- Flexible role, option for IP, OP, residential, partial hospitalization, IOP, and virtual IOP
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Final-year residents and H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Excellent area with great schools and reasonable cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.