Plastic Surgery Job In Plano, Texas
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Opportunity in Plano, TexasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Burn and Reconstructive Centers of Texas, located in Plano, TX, is seeking a plastic surgeon with burn experience to join our dynamic private multi-specialty practice.
- Board certified or board eligible in plastic surgery
- Experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery required
- Experience in burn preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability, 401k, PTO)
- Unique private practice employment opportunity with supportive administration and hospital-based clinic
About the Burn Center/Medical City Plano:
- Nation’s largest burn network with more than 343 beds and 16 facilities covering nine states including Idaho, Colorado, Texas, Nevada, South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Florida, and Virginia.
- The cornerstone of the network, JMS Burn Center at Doctors Hospital in Augusta, Georgia, sits as the largest individual center in America with 92 total beds, including 36 in the Intensive Care Unit.
- For more information about JMS Burn Center, please visit burncenters.com.
- 603 beds
- Level I trauma center - First and only in Collin County
Plano is one of the best places to live in America, according to Time Inc.'s Money magazine. The city, just 20 miles north of Dallas and 30 minutes from the international airport, is the 9th largest city in Texas and the 4th largest city in the Dallas/Fort Worth region. Plano is home to many leading global corporations including several Fortune 1,000 companies and more than 10,000 businesses.
Plano is located mostly within Collin County. The city's population was 269,776 at the 2010 census, making it the ninth most populous city in the state of Texas and the 70th most populous city in the United States. Plano is located within the metropolitan area commonly referred to as the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The city is home to many corporate headquarters: Alliance Data, Cinemark Theatres, Dell Services, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Ericsson, Frito-Lay, HP Enterprise Services, Huawei, J. C. Penney, Pizza Hut, Rent-A-Center, Traxxas, and Siemens PLM Software.
In 2005, 2006, and 2011, Plano was designated the best place to live in the Western United States by CNN Money magazine. In 2006, Plano was selected as the 11th best place to live in the United States by CNN Money magazine. It was also nominated as the safest city in America in 2011 by Forbes. Plano schools consistently score among the highest in the nation. It has been rated as the wealthiest city in the United States by CNN Money with a poverty rate of less than 6.4%. In 2008, Forbes.com selected Plano, University Park, and Highland Park as the three "Top Suburbs To Live Well" of Dallas. The United States Census Bureau declared Plano the wealthiest city of 2008 by comparing the median household income for all U.S. cities whose populations were greater than 250,000. The annual Plano Balloon Festival and the Plano International Festival are two of the city's premiere cultural and entertainment events. In October 2010, Forbes magazine named Plano the safest city to live in America with a population greater than 250,000.
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers in the Dallas- Ft. Worth area and is comprised of 14 North Texas Hospitals, 11 Ambulatory Surgery Centers, 30 CareNow Urgent Care Centers, 7 Off Campus Emergency Rooms, 6 Pediatric Urgent Care Centers, 4,400+ Physicians, and 17,000+ Employees. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.