Medical Oncology Job In Pulaski, Virginia
Hematology/Oncology Opportunity in VirginiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Hematology and Medical Oncology
Job Summary:We are seeking a hematologist/oncologist for our busy practice in beautiful Pulaski, VA.
- Must be board eligible or board certified
- Hospital employed practice opportunity
- Join a busy, established cancer center
- Excellent base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including health / life / dental insurance and matching 401K
- Paid occurrence based malpractice insurance - no tail
- Substantial CME and dues allowance
- Paid time off and CME time off
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation assistance
- We operate in partnership with the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute
- Pulaski is one of two regional cancer centers with state-of-the-art equipment
- Infusion center offers chemotherapy, biotherapy and infusion
- Radiation therapy includes brachytherapy, two varian linear accelerators, IMRT, MammoSite, and IGRT with on-board imaging and volume modulated arc therapy (VMAT)
- LewisGale Hospital Pulaski is a 147-bed, fully accredited acute care facility
- Recipient of the HealthGrades Patient Safety Excellence Award
- Pathway Designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Our cancer center is accredited by the Commission on Cancer and American College of Radiology for cancer care, and is in the top 5% of HCA cancer centers nationwide
- We partner with hundreds of physicians – both independent and employed – who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
The New River Valley and Pulaski, Virginia is situated in Virginia's beautiful Blue Ridge mountains. Enjoy water sports on the New River and Claytor Lake, hiking on the Appalachian Trail and Jefferson National Forest, and biking on the New River Trail and scenic by-ways. Nearby Virginia Tech offers world-class cultural opportunities including the Moss Center for the Arts and Division I College sporting events. The towns of Pulaski, Blacksburg, and Christiansburg offer a great quality of life with low cost of living, excellent schools, and the best of all four seasons. We are within a few hours drive to Charlotte, NC, Richmond, VA and Washington, DC for larger city amenities.