Neurology Job In Overland Park, Kansas
Outpatient Neurology Opportunity in Overland Park, KansasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Neurology Neuromuscular Medicine
Job Summary:Large multi-specialty group is seeking an outpatient neurologist to join an expanding practice based in Johnson County, Kansas.
- Interest in a turn-key practice with full patient panel and up to 3 days of EMGs
- Great work/life balance with practice only call - no hospital call or consults are required
- Monday through Friday, No holidays or weekends schedule
- Modified or part time schedule available
- Multi-specialty group is comprised of 90+ providers with 7+ locations in Johnson County
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
- Eligible for licensure in Kansas
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Overland Park Regional Medical Center:
- At Overland Park Regional Medical Center (OPRMC), caring for patients is more than a job for us, it’s our mission and our calling. Serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties, OPRMC is 340+ beds and has a world-class medical staff with more than 600 physicians and over 2,000 dedicated nurses & other staff.
- The hospital is the premier destination for Women & Children’s healthcare services with the region's only Maternal Fetal Health Center, Level III NICU, Neonatal and Maternal Transport Team, and Pediatric Center.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center’s ER is Johnson County’s only Level II Trauma Center with two additional freestanding ERs in Olathe and Shawnee and a dedicated Pediatric ED.
- Surgical programs at OPRMC feature an outstanding surgical team utilizing advanced technology such as robotic surgical systems and robotic arm assisted joint replacement surgery.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
If you are not familiar with Kansas City, let me tell you it is one of the best kept secrets in the US! Recently it was named one of the 10 best downtown areas by Forbes magazine. It is consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, and geographic location. Even though KC is considered the Midwest, it is technically almost in the exact center of the US!
Although there had already been a wide variety of artists living, working, and coalescing around downtown Kansas City, the brand new Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts just opened in September and quickly became central, and a visual monument to just how seriously Kansas City takes the arts. Combine that love of culture with a walkable and livable downtown, a wide variety of neighborhoods such as The Plaza, which is known for its upscale shopping and entertainment. Plus, everywhere you look in Kansas City, there’s another fountain dancing in front of you. They were one of the first cities in the US to add a pedestrian mall back in the fifties says Jason Clampet, senior online editor for Frommers.com. Plus you’ve got great barbecue there, and you can spend all day going from barbecue to barbecue joint . . . it’s that delicious. - Forbes Magazine
The Overland Park hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties since December of 1978. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute medical care services to our patients. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians. We offer free parking to patients and visitors at all of our facilities.
We provide exceptional care to patients of all ages, from advanced cardiology services to cutting-edge surgical technology and a Level II Trauma Center. As the premier area destination for women’s and children’s services, we have the region’s only Maternal Fetal Health Center, specializing in complex pregnancies and fetal care, as well as a dedicated pediatric ER and physicians experienced in a wide range of pediatric specialties.