Interventional Cardiology Job In Alabama
Interventional Cardiology Close To Both Atlanta And BirminghamNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
An interventional Cardiologist is needed to join an established practice with 5 interventional cardiologists near Birmingham, AL.
- Hospital is a 300+ bed facility with Heart Center, SICU, 2 cath labs, and cardiac CCU
- Opportunity for partnership if desired
- Call 1:6
- Generous compensation plan
- Signing bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Benefits include: Health/Dental/Vision, 20 days PTO, 5 days CME plus $4,000 CME allowance, paid malpractice, 401k retirement plan
- Located 45 minutes east of Birmingham and 1 hour west of Atlanta.
- With a metropolitan population of nearly a million people, Birmingham is the largest city in Alabama.
- No need to pigeonhole Birmingham as serving only fried pies and barbecue. The city is home to ?the Oscars of dining,? with James Beard Foundation award winners and nominees.
- Birmingham is a national leader in urban green spaces. Thousands of wooded acres for biking and hiking are within minutes of downtown in area parks.
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham?s UAB Hospital is an international leader in health care and one of the top transplant centers in the world.
- Though iron and steel production gave rise to the city of Birmingham, the area?s largest employer is now the health care industry.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.