Family Medicine Job In Louisiana
Pain Management, Addiction Medicine, Medical Marijuana - Near New Orleans!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Join group that has developed seven clinics throughout the United States.
- Group has hired a quality assurance coordinator to make sure that proper procedures are followed at all facilities.
- Clinics are open Monday - Friday with normal office hours.?
- Group is looking for candidate interested in working 2-days in Slidell, LA clinic and 2 days in Metairie, LA Clinic
- Candidate would work 4-day workweek.
- Position would primarily entail providing drug therapy for patients that have not been able to find other solutions for their pain.
- Candidate must be board-certified in their specialty and be willing to get Pain Certified. Group is willing to assist with the Pain Certification.
- Candidate must also be open to getting Suboxone Certification.??
- Remuneration in the $140 to $150/hour range with paid malpractice.
New Orleans is a Louisiana city on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico.?Nicknamed the "Big Easy," it&'s known for its round-the-clock nightlife, vibrant live-music scene and spicy, singular cuisine reflecting its history as a melting pot?of French, African and American cultures. Embodying its festive spirit is Mardi Gras, the late-winter carnival famed for raucous costumed parades and street parties.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.