Hepatology Job In Dallas, Texas
Transplant Hepatology Opportunity in Dallas, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:The Medical City Transplant Institute is seeking a Transplant Hepatologist to join a dynamic and expanding hepatology and transplant center and team.
- Opportunities for both newly trained and mid-career physicians
- Board certification / eligible in transplant hepatology
- Driven, Innovative, and enjoys new challenges
- Excellent communication skills and good at fostering relationships with referring physicians
- Opportunity to be involved in growing hepatology and liver transplant program
- Employed opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid malpractice
- Paid time off, CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
Overview of Medical City Dallas:
- The Medical City Transplant Institute has had long standing kidney transplant, heart transplant, and bone marrow transplant programs
- Growing Hepatology program with a newly approved liver transplant program
- Over the last three years the kidney program has expanded rapidly and successfully to over 140 kidneys per year
- Oncology including transplant and cellular therapy
- GME teaching hospital
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Hospital in Texas
Dallas is the ninth largest city in the United States with a population of approximately 1.2 million people. Dallas is at the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area, which is the fifth largest metropolitan area in the country with a population of approximately 5.7 million people, according to U.S. census estimates. It is the third largest city in Texas, behind Houston and San Antonio. Dallas is also the number one visitor destination in Texas and a major convention city.
Medical City Dallas has been in the heart of Dallas since 1974. With desirable market demographics, an excellent payor mix, and a growing market – it is easy to see why physicians come to practice here. On Dec. 8, 2003, Medical City joined an elite group of hospitals nationwide that have achieved the American Nurses Association's Magnet Recognition, the most prestigious designation of excellence in nursing services. Also, in April 2004, Dallas Business Journal named Medical City as the "Best Place to Work" in the city. As you can tell, Medical City offers unparalleled breadth, depth, and quality of medical care in North Texas.