General Radiology Job In Hollywood, Florida
Radiology - RadiologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Diagnostic Radiologist - Earning Potential of $450k! – GREAT LOCATION! - Hollywood, Florida
Radiology Associates of Hollywood (RAH), an Envision Physician Services practice, is seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist who is fellowship trained in Neuroradiology, MSK, Body Imaging or Emergency Radiology to join our team of dedicated overnight Radiologists. Our hospital partner for over 7 decades, the Memorial Healthcare System, has been serially awarded and is nationally recognized for its quality, connectivity, safety and culture. RAH core values include transparency, teamwork and trust. Accuracy, collegiality, professionalism, and a commitment to excellence are the trademarks of our practice.
- 1 week (7 days) of overnights on and 2 weeks (14 days) of overnights off, plus 20 additional day or evening shifts annually, 10 of which are for additional compensation
- Unified, fully integrated, efficient PACS and clinical information systems
- High quality diagnostic equipment, electronic communications tool
- Radiology assistants provide clerical support and make all phone calls
Summary of Position:
- Home reading stations provided. Overnight staffing on site only during prolonged system outages
- Local (tri-county) residence required
- Three overnight radiologists staff every evening
- Six hospitals covered, including one trauma center and one pediatric hospital
- Sub-specialists in Ortho, IR and Pediatric Radiology are on backup call available for consultations and will come in to cover any emergent IR procedure or emergent Pediatric fluoro case
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.