Pediatrician Job In South Dakota
Pediatrics-traditional Practice In Northeast South Dakota - No State Income TaxNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Join a busy practice in a family-centered community in northeast South Dakota. This practice is supported by a respected regional healthcare provider of more than 110,000 residents.
- Full-time and hospital-employed pediatrician position
- Primarily outpatient practice with newborn rounding?
- Some inpatient coverage if pediatrician admits??
- H1B visa support is available
- Base salary with productivity bonuses
- Health insurance plan with multiple options?
- Plus, dental and vision insurance plans
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance options
- Community needs loan?
- Student loan repayment program
- Employee health and wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Aberdeen, South Dakota
- A city of Midwestern hospitality mixed with metropolitan progressiveness
- Names a "Top 100 Community" and the "SD Governor's 2008 Community of the Year"?
- Aberdeen provides an exceptional quality of life as well as a host of activities and family attractions
- It boasts superb K-12 school systems which include a new public high school and new primary and elementary private school buildings?
- Home to both a public university and private college?
- Aberdeen has a regional airport with daily flights to Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
- South Dakota also has no state income tax
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.