Orthopedic Surgery - General Job In Rhinelander, Wisconsin
Orthopedic Surgeon - Rhinelander, WisconsinNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Nicole Reissmann: Sign in to view
Aspirus Health is seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join our thriving practice in Rhinelander, Wisconsin
Join a truly collegial group of 3 Orthopedic Surgeons and 4 APC’s
· Full-time position
· Call will be 1:4 a week at a time, mostly phone call
· Split time between Northland clinic and Ascension St. Mary’s OR (1.5 miles)
· General Orthopedics (No Spine) including joints and carpal tunnel
· Clinic procedures include joint injections, Iovera, and aspirations
· Practice has an excellent work/life balance
· New graduates welcome to apply
· Rhinelander is a vibrant community with a never-ending list of seasonal outdoor activities, great schools, and a growing art and festival scene
Benefits include: excellent PTO benefits, 100% malpractice coverage, potential for student loan repayment
Rhinelander is located in northcentral Wisconsin. This community has excellent schools, and amazing community events. It is the perfect place for outdoor enthusiasts to live, with activities suited to all four seasons and all skill levels.
Aspirus Health is a system of 17 hospitals and more than 80 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.