Pediatrician Job In California
Pediatric Position With Starting Bonus - Practice North Of Los Angeles, CaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
An Academic Institution in south-central California seeks an additional full-time Pediatrician for their growing service line. Join five full-time Pediatricians, including two Pediatric Hospitalists, two part-time Pediatricians, and five Advanced Practice Providers.
About the opportunity
- Primarily outpatient practice with some inpatient rounding
- Busy clinic with over 2100 patient visits per month
- The clinic is located 2 miles from the hospital
- Pediatric ward can have between zero and six patients per day
- 28 Bed NICU which is typically full
- Shared call?
- The average Ped ward census is 6
- Over 200 medical students and residents with the organization
- Medical students rotate through the clinic
- Family Medicine Residents rotate at night in the hospital
- The facility has been serving the community for over 150 years
- Practice in the lower part of the San Joaquin Valley location just 90 miles north of Los Angeles.?
- Leading compensation
- Signing bonus
- Relocation reimbursement
- Full benefits package
- Visa sponsorship can be considered
Residents enjoy a lower cost of living with easy access to the beach, mountains, and Yosemite National Park.?
Also enjoy being within driving distance of the metro areas of Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, and Las Vegas.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.