Otolaryngology Job In Brooksville, Florida
ENT Opportunity in Brooksville, FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
Job Summary:Great opportunity of an ENT to join HCA Healthcare.
- Must be board eligible or board certified
- Hold or have the ability to obtain a Florida medical license prior to start
- ER Call 7 days per month
- Focus on head neck surgery
- Large patient base
- Exceptional base salary plus incentives
- Relocation assistance
- No state income tax
About Oak Hill Hospital:
- 350-bed facility providing a range of services as the area’s largest private employer
- Hernando County’s only comprehensive cardiovascular surgery program
- Statutory Teaching Hospital with GME residency programs for Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, and Podiatry, as well as its Transitional Year Internship and Geriatric Fellowship programs
- First in the nation to have achieved 100% board certified emergency nurses
- 24/7 intensivist critical care coverage in its 36-bed ICU
- Provides other vital services through its Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Orthopedic & Spine Institute, Maternity Suites with NICU, Cancer Institute, Women’s Imaging Center, ER 24/7® and Pediatric ER, Pediatric Inpatient Care, and Outpatient Imaging with ExpressLab
Brooksville is an hour north of Tampa along what local residents call Florida’s Nature Coast. Rich with history and old-world charm, it’s also a great place to visit for camping, fishing, kayaking and canoeing. The Withlacoochee State Forest also offers some of the best hiking and biking trails in the country. For the golf enthusiast, the World Woods Golf Club is a vaunted 36-hole golf paradise in rural Brooksville and offers visitors a chance to play the nationally-ranked Pine Barrens course.
Brooksville is located in Hernando County in the heart of Florida's Nature Coast. It is minutes from the Gulf Coast.
Convenient to I-75 and the Suncoast Highway, it is a thriving residential-commercial community which has experienced continuous growth while preserving its original charm.
Brooksville boast some of the best fishing and golf courses in Florida. Brooksville and Hernando County are rich in southern hospitality, motivated by visions of tomorrow.
Oak Hill Hospital opened in 1984 and is a 204 bed full service, acute care facility, serving Hernando County - Area population: 130,000. Hernando County's largest hospital, with the only accredited cancer program in a 6 county region, affiliated with Shands Healthcare and the University of Florida Shands Cancer Center.
In Fall 2003 we completed expansion of our Emergency Department which included an addition of 12 treatment rooms, bringing the total to 29 and we added a new X-ray facility and separate entrances for ambulances and the public. Additionally, our Quick Care Unit, which handles less severe emergencies, was expanded. Oak Hill Hospital's Emergency Department is proud to have been ranked in the top 10 hospitals within the 200 HCA hospital network for patient satisfaction.
In 2005, we achieved recognition by the American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association for our Stroke Center complying with the Get with the Guidelines program. And, in 2006, our Heart Institute began providing open heart surgery, cardiac angioplasty and stenting