Orthopedic Sports Medicine Job In California
Los Angeles Orthopedics - No Er Call - $1m PotentialNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large, Multi-Specialty Group recruit a General Orthopedics or Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon to the group. The group is succession planning to replace planned retirement. The opportunity ensures that the surgeon will focus on patient care with little to no administration responsibilities to slow you down.?
- Handsome salary advance - 1099 contracted employment
- Surgical cases performed in ASC, blocked time
- Currently booking patients 1-2 months out
- No hospital or ER call
- MA, PA, and scheduler support
- Opportunity to make upwards of 1 million once established and fully running (take home 50% of collections)
- Monday - Friday; 9 am - 6 pm schedule with a lunch break - No Nights or Weekends
- Additional training provided for QME?
About Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city and the center of the nation's film and television industry. Near its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal, and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. On Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theatre displays celebrities' hands and footprints, the Walk of Fame honors thousands of luminaries, and vendors sell maps to stars' homes.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.