General Radiology Job In Massachusetts
Interventional Radiology - Academic Appointment - Western Massachusetts SystemNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
An academic facility in western Massachusetts is seeking an Interventional Radiologist for award-winning healthcare system
- Collegial team of 4 Interventional Radiologists
- 700 bed academic medical center with level I trauma center
- Broad-spectrum of services including angiography, arterial and venous interventions, UFE, vertebral augmentation, TIPS, venous access
- We have an active Oncology program with RF ablation, cryoablation, Y-90, and chemoembolization
- A mix of inpatient and outpatient with scheduled clinical time for pre and post-op patients
- Clinical care and resident and medical student teaching
- Faculty appointment with University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Our Radiology Residency program includes 4 diagnostic radiology residents per year
- Guaranteed salary along with generous retirement, low cost, high-quality benefits, paid time off, CME time, and reimbursement?
- Located 2 hours from Boston. 3 hours to New York and just 20 minutes to Bradley International Airport
- Home to five colleges and plenty of shopping, dining, galleries, parks, and music
- Four seasons of living, year-round social and cultural events, and excellent schools
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.