Neurosurgery Job In Tucson, Arizona
Recruiting Neurosurgeon for Tucson AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ellen Politi: Sign in to view
Southern Arizona's Largest and Longest-Standing Neuroscience Group is recruiting the following Neurosurgeons and Neurologists Due to Growth in the Practice and Population Growth in the Greater Tucson Area
Tucson Arizona is recruiting the following neurologists for the practice:
- General Neurosurgeons and Neurosurgeons with fellowship training in Spine, Functional, Skull base
- Neurologists with fellowship training/expertise in epilepsy, movement disorders, and headache
- Additional general and fellowship trained pediatric neurologists
- Neurosurgeons and Neurologists with other fellowship training are welcome to inquire about needs for their specific areas
This group has s Clinical Research Program and is dedicated to delivering excellence in Neuroscience research. The practice operates a 40,000 square foot all-digital facility with an MRI suite and neurophysiology suite and brings the most advanced level of care available to patients through a comprehensive, integrated system delivered by many of the city's leading practitioners in the treatment of neurological disorders.
Neuroscience programs of excellence include:
- Multidisciplinary Centers tumor center - Their neurosurgeons are active participants in our multidisciplinary brain tumor center, and work in concert with Southern Arizona's only neuro-oncologist.
- Southern Arizona's only group of pediatric neurologists.
- Epilepsy Center - actively developing a comprehensive epilepsy management program, headed by a fellowship-trained epilepsy specialist offering dedicated epilepsy monitoring unit equipped with video-EEG technology.
- Movement Disorders Center - Southern Arizona's busiest program is devoted to the surgical treatment of advanced movement disorders such as Parkinson's disease.
- Comprehensive Pain Management with Interventional Pain Management Specialists and Headache Management Clinic.
- Hearing and Balance Center.
- Center for Neurosciences' Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Center.
This is a physician owned practice with offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan including relocation assistance and shareholder track option.
Ellen Politi/ Director Physician Recruitment
Neurology and Neurosurgery Search Specialist
Medical Staffing Associates
Cell: 703-362-7409 (preferred)
Office: 703-893-1773 ext.101