Physician Assistant Job In Los Angeles, California
CT Surgery PA Opportunity in W. Hills, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:West Hills Hospital in West Hills, California is searching for a PA/Nurse Practitioner with Cardiothoracic experience. The ideal candidate will provide care to patients in the clinic, hospital, or other medical environment following established clinical standards and practices. The provider will work autonomously as well as collaboratively with the entire clinic team to ensure the delivery of high quality and efficient health care.
- California licensed or ability to be licensed
- Experience in a CT/CVT Surgery setting preferred
- Competitive salary
- Full-time employment
- Comprehensive Benefits
About West Hills Hospital and Medical Center:
- Serving the West Valley for more than 50 years, the 260-bed facility offers the full complement of advanced technology. West Hills Hospital is the first accredited Chest Pain Center in Los Angeles County and is designated as a Primary Plus Stroke Center.
- The hospital has ranked in the Top 10% nationally in heart attack treatment response times with a consistently low door to balloon time. Offering the community a full range of comprehensive services and expert care as well as being a leader in many services including: world-renowned Grossman Burn Center and advanced wound care, providing inpatient and outpatient care servicing the Southern California region.
- Expansive ER and designated STEMI receiving center
- Advanced cardiac care with a full array of diagnostic, interventional and electrophysiology services
- Surgical services department offering advanced robotics and minimally invasive procedures for orthopedics and spine, general surgery, gynecology, gastroenterology, urology and bariatrics
- Oncology to serve the community with inpatient care and an outpatient infusion center
West Hills is in the San Fernando Valley region of the City of Los Angeles, California, and shares the amenities of Los Angeles, the largest city in California, and offers a beautiful climate year-round. Offerings include a wide variety of exciting cultural, recreational, educational and entertainment opportunities away from the big city hustle and bustle. Residential options range from traditional tree-lined neighborhoods to urban loft living and mountain top retreats. Superior recreation opportunities range from surfing or skiing to hiking and biking, with excellent public schools and multiple private school options
West Hills Hospital and Medical Center is a 212 bed community hospital familiar to our patients and neighbors for more than four decades. Expansion includes over $100 M being invested in new cath labs, imaging equipment and the opening of a major ED, ICU/CCU and OP Svs expansion in less than two years. West Hills is located in a tree lined, neighborhood setting but has the capability and expertise to perform emergency open heart procedures; care for babies less than one pound; brain and spine surgery; an Accredited Chest Pain Center open 24/7; and a full array of cardiac services that are comparable to any found in an academic hospital environment. Cardiac patients have access to a wide range of diagnostic, interventional, surgical and rehabilitation treatment options from a multidisciplinary team of cardiologists and cardiac surgeons. Diagnostic Services utilize the latest MRI technology for breast, heart and brain, CT, and Nuclear Medicine. Other Clinical Services include Neurosurgery, Maternal and Child Health, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Oncology Services, Occupational Medicine; Center for Fitness and Rehabilitation, and a regionally recognized Medicare Center of Excellence in Bariatric Surgery.
New technology such as medication bar coding plays a key role in our commitment to patient safety. A Women’s Center features convenience and comfort along with the latest in digital mammography, ultrasound and sterotactic biopsy. West Hills Hospital is renowned for its Surgical Center which performs procedures in specialties such as general and hand surgery (done by The Hand Center of Southern California), gynecology, gastroenterology and orthopedics.