Nephrology Job In Nacogdoches, Texas
Nephology Opportunity with Existing Practice in East Texas University TownNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Melanie Yenchai: Sign in to view
Located in a Texas University Town of 100,000 people, Tenet Healthcare and Nacogdoches Medical Center is actively seeking a Nephrologist to join an existing nephology practice.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to join an established practice of 25 years. The current provider is looking to retire and wants to leave his practice in the right hands to continue to take care of the community.
- Well established practice with mentoring physician
- Clinic 8AM-5PM, standard clinic schedule with support for hospital consultations and involvement with local dialysis center
- Well balanced work load:
40% in Dialysis Clinics
30% time Rounding/Consulting at Hospital
30% time in the Office (about 1.5 days per week)
- Rotate call 1/4 with other providers
· Guaranteed Income/salary from the practice and supported by hospital
· All professional expenses included in financial package
· Excellent benefits package that includes paid time off and production bonus
· Moving expenses paid
· Professionally managed
· MD or DO degree required
· BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine/Nephrology
· General Nephrologist needed – training in vascular access is a bonus
· Can do interventions if trained
· We prefer experience but would be willing to hire a new fellow
· Texas licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Texas
· Must be a team player and work well with others
Successful Nacogdoches physicians enjoy a family-friendly small town with countless outdoor activities and a culture rich with history. Nacogdoches is considered one of the most historic towns in Texas and offers a wide variety of attractions for visitors from all over the world.
Interested candidates should submit a CV for immediate consideration. All candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible, have a favorable work history and great references.
Nacogdoches is a small city situated in East Texas and the county seat of Nacogdoches County, Texas. The 2010 U.S. Census recorded the city’s population to be 32,996. Nacogdoches is within a couple of hours from 3 major cities but enjoy a historic and quaint feel. It is located approximately 140 miles NE of Houston, 180 miles SE of Dallas and 90 miles SW of Shreveport. This charming town is rich in culture, tradition and full of festivities – making it a great place for families. To learn more about this East Texas gem, visit, http://www.nedco.org/community-profile/community-profile. Nacogdoches is the home of Stephen F. Austin State University and Texas’ largest azalea garden.
Nacogdoches Medical Center is a 161-bed acute care facility located at 4920 NE Stallings Drive in Nacogdoches, TX. The hospital serves as the anchor of NMC Health Network and has provided for the medical and health care needs of East Texans for more than 40 years. Designed to improve access to healthcare services in Nacogdoches and Shelby counties and the surrounding communities, NMC specializes in emergency services, women’s health, cardiovascular medicine and surgery, open heart surgery, cancer care, orthopedics, neurology and neurosurgery. Extensions of the network include NMC Imaging Services, the Ambulatory Surgery Center of Nacogdoches, NMC Wound Care Services, NMC Loma Laird Cancer Center and NMC Shelby County Emergency Services. NMC is recognized by the Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the nation’s oldest and largest hospital accreditation agency.