Medical Pediatrics Job In North Carolina
Internal Medicine/pediatrics In Northeast Charlotte Metro - See All AgesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A primary care group in Concord, North Carolina is adding a board-certified/board-eligible Med-Peds physician to their team. You are joining a rapidly growing outpatient primary care team.
- Outpatient only setting
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- See patients of all ages and provide patient-centered care
- The system utilizes Epic EHR
Compensation / Benefits
- 2-year salary guarantee
- Employed with a stable medical group
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation and CME Allowance
- Malpractice insurance
Concord, North Carolina
- With a population of over 91,000 people, Concord is the second-largest city in the Charlotte metropolitan area?
- It is 20 miles northeast of Uptown Charlotte and has a thriving community with plenty of retail shops, restaurants, and outdoor family activities
- Concord is the home to some of North Carolina's top tourist destinations, including NASCAR's Charlotte Motor Speedway and Concord Mills
- Charlotte consistently ranks as one of the top growing cities and is the home to more than 10 Fortune 1000 companies, including household names such as Bank of America, Lowe's, and Wachovia Corp
- Charlotte is also home to the Carolina Panthers of the NFL, the Charlotte Hornets of the NBA, the NASCAR Hall of Fame, and the U.S. National Whitewater Center
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.