Neurology Job In Massachusetts
Neuroradiologist Opening With Academic Facility In BostonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
An internationally known academic medical center in Boston is adding a NeuroRadiologist
- Inclusive team of subspecialty trained neuroradiologists with pediatric neuroradiology, head and neck radiology, spine, brain, and functional MRI cases
- Faculty appointment with the rank of Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor
- Work with over 20 diagnostic radiology residents and a dedicated neuro MR fellow
- Team of faculty members who are actively engaged in resident and medical student education including teaching conferences, multidisciplinary conferences, and research projects
- Access to Clinical and Translational Science Institute to support research initiatives that include collaborations in Artificial Intelligence with Massachusetts Institute of Technology and formal mentorship in grant applications
- The ideal candidate will have expertise in CT and MR neuroimaging and the ability to perform expected neuroimaging procedures such as lumbar puncture
- Knowledge of advanced body MR techniques and spectral CT is a plus
- Leading compensation with a full benefits package
- The city of Boston is dynamic, innovative, and rich in history
- The international airport, Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Science, Symphony hall, historic Fenway Park, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Harbor Island cruises?
- Educational opportunities include highly rated public and private schools and several top-ranked colleges and universities
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.