Family Medicine Job In Illinois
Traditional Family Medicine In Southern Illinois-$315k + $40k Sign-onNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join our Family - Established Primary Care Practice in Southern Illinois Community.
- Seeking Family Practice Physician for Full Time Hospital Employed Opportunity?
- Join a Well Established Primary Care Practice?
- Traditional Family Practice Model Embraces Full Spectrum of Medicine
- Four Outpatient Clinic Days, One Nonclinical Day?
- Schedule Autonomy to Meet Your Individual Workflow Needs?
- Collegial Atmosphere, Experienced Providers Cultivate Strong Relationships in the Community They Work and Live?
- Dedicated Support Staff, Management, and Executive Teams?
- Family Physicians Play Pivotal Role in Healthcare of their Patients by Managing Outpatient and Inpatient Care?
- Shared Call?
- Connect with Patients, Community, and Coworkers on a Personal Level?
- Guaranteed Base Salary with Production Bonus?
- Competitive Compensation Package, Commences at $315K
- $40K sign-on bonus
- Student Loan Forgiveness Available?
- Monthly Stipend Option?
- 30 Days PTO plus Paid Holidays?
- Excellent Benefits, Pension, and Retirement Plans?
- CME Allowance Organization Highlights
Longtime natives of Chester are delighted to share our little corner of Illinois and welcome others to the community. From hiking to viewing ancient hieroglyphics, pumpkins, and apple orchards, dining, and sampling local wines along the many trails. There is no shortage of hidden gems and activities to enjoy with family and friends.?
- Experience All Four Seasons in Charming Riverfront Community?
- Rated #7 of the 50 Safest Cities in Illinois?
- Cost of Living at 8% Lower Than National Average
- Centrally Located Between St. Louis, Southeast Missouri, and Southern Illinois.?
- Outdoor Midwest Recreation Including Proximity to Shawnee and Mark Twain National Forests?
- Locally Owned Businesses, Restaurants, and Boutiques. Scenic Rural Commute to Major Retail, Cultural Amenities, and Area Universities.?
- Public and Private Educational Opportunities?
- Recreational Attractions and Organized Programs for All Ages
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.