OB/GYN Job In Georgia
West Atlanta Ob/gyn Practice - 1:6 CallNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are scheduling interviews with an OB/GYN practice located 45 miles west of Atlanta, GA adding another OB/GYN physician.
Structure of position
- Join 5 full-time board-certified OB/GYNs and 2 full-time GYNs
- Will see high-risk OB patients
- Medical Center has a Level III NICU
- Practice out of one location at the newly built campus
- Full-spectrum of gynecological care and procedures with dedicated surgery days
- Access to the da Vinci robot and recently remodeled labor &; delivery suites and maternity services wing
- Established clinic volumes with the ability to see 25+ patients per day
- 1:6 call schedule covering one hospital only
- EPIC EMR systemwide
- Leading compensation with a full benefits package
Located about an hour west of Atlanta, Carrollton, GA is a thriving small town with surprisingly big appeal. From a rich and colorful local arts scene to an uncommon variety of outdoor amenities, the city truly offers something for everyone. Add in two colleges bursting with their own activities and classes, a host of locally-owned restaurants and shops, and a calendar full of lively events, and it?s easy to see that Carrollton is Altogether Original.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.