Anesthesiology Job In Gainesville, Florida
Chief of OB Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Gainesville, FLNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:HCA Florida North Florida Hospital seeks a full-time BE/BC Anesthesiologist to join its established team.
- Board certified or board eligible
- Must hold or be able to obtain active Florida medical license prior to start
- OB Fellowship training and leadership experience preferred.
- Reasonable call schedule with post-call day off
- Stable practice established in 1997 with excellent retention
- Practice high quality medicine and offer a high standard of care
- Anesthesia Collaborative Team of 19 MD and going to 30 CRNAs covering multiple sites of service
- Wide variety of cases including Cardiac, General, B&B, Ortho, Neuro, OB, healthy Peds, ENT, GI. No Trauma. No Transplants.
- Located in Gainesville, Florida
- Trusted community hospital
- Provides full-service medical and surgical acute care
- 523 licensed beds and growing
- Three freestanding Emergency Service locations, in addition to main ER
- Accredited Chest Pain Center & DNV-GL accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Ranked top two in HCA Healthcare for stroke care in 2020
- Certified as a Key Top-Quality Performer by Joint Commission
- Evolving Graduate Medical Education Program