Interventional Cardiology Job In Augusta, Georgia
Interventional Cardiologist Opportunity in Augusta, GANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:HCA Healthcare is looking for a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to Lead and Grow Program at Doctors Hospital of Augusta in Augusta, GA
- Ideal candidate will be BC/BE in Interventional Cardiology with interest in both Coronary and Peripheral Interventions; CTO experience a plus; no structural program at facility
- Join a high-volume employed practice with opportunity to ramp up extremely fast
- Enjoy a collegial work environment with a strong commitment to teamwork
- Clinic three half days; Cath Lab remaining part of week
- Support of 2 APPs within the practice
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including occurrence-based malpractice, relocation, health, dental, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, 401k with company match, disability, paid time off, CME allowance and days, and more
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
- Compensation related to productivity after year 1; no cap on compensation
About Doctors Hospital of Augusta:
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta is committed to providing the highest level of quality care easily accessible in an efficient and friendly manner
- Doctors Hospital leads the way in Augusta with procedures in robotic surgery and advanced orthopedic services and emergency care that is second to none
- Doctors Hospital is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an Accredited Chest Pain Center
- The first hospital in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Women’s Health Surgery
- Recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia placed in the Chairman’s Category
- Home to Joseph M. Still Burn Center, the largest inpatient burn center in the United States. 72 beds dedicated for burn patients, including 36 ICU beds, and 4 dedicated operating room
As for Augusta, there’s no place like the Classic South. Antebellum mansions, hallowed historic sites and quiet, tree-lined avenues that are perfect for a late summer afternoon stroll. While there are certainly plenty of Southern cities that boast this inviting landscape, there’s something special about our community, something that can’t be replicated in any other place.
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia’s second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, education opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.
The past few years were exciting years for Doctors Hospital, a 354- licensed bed facility. They officially opened their newly completed three-story tower – the culmination of many years of planning of what will ultimately be the largest single project of its kind in the hospital’s 35-year history. This new addition houses their new Joint and Spine Center, their state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit and both floors offer 24 private rooms. They have also recently renovated and expanded the Joseph M. Still Burn and Wound Clinic.
In recognition of their ongoing mission to provide the highest quality of care for our patients, Doctors Hospital received the Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award for the second year in a row from HealthGrades, a national healthcare ratings company. They have also received the Joint Commission’s Certificate of Distinction for Total Joint Replacement and the Certificate of Distinction for Primary Stroke Centers. In addition, the Joseph M. Still Burn Center was verified through a rigorous review program administered by the American Burn Association and the American College of Surgeons, this verification is a true mark of distinction that ensures their Center has the resources required to provide optimal care to burn patients from the time of injury through healing and rehabilitation.