Physician Assistant Job In Rock Hill, South Carolina
Vascular Surgery Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner- Rock Hill SCNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Dustin Kelley: Sign in to view
We are looking for YOU!
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to join our Vascular Surgery team in Charlotte metro!
Very busy vascular surgeon, with 2 APPs and a huge practice. Did I mention that patients love him. Position will include inpatient rounds and consults, outpatient clinic and OR first assist. Full Time is a 4 day work week (10 hour shift). Shared call coverage and weekends – very minimal call backs.
Under the direction of the vascular surgeon, provides direct patient care including gathering detailed history and performing physical exams. Experienced Vascular Surgery APP can have own patient panel and clinic.
- Surgical First Assist
- Initial evaluations, pre- and post-procedural care and chronic management
- Administers medications and therapeutic procedures
- Orders tests and interprets results
- Determines treatment plan for patient, instructs on care, maintains records on patients and plan of care
- Reviews conclusions with the physician
- Due to the nature of this position, previous post-training surgical experience is required.
Keywords: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, vascular surgery jobs, vascular surgeon jobs, vascular jobs, surgical jobs
About York County:
While travelers love to visit, many never want to leave. York County is the southern neighbor to Charlotte, NC. We offer big-city amenities in a warm, friendly environment that is known for its hospitality and outdoor adventure. York County boasts great public schools, low property taxes and exceptional climate.
Resource Link: www.visityorkcounty.com
About Rock Hill:
Rock Hill, SC is a business-savvy blend of historic charm and responsibly implemented expansion. Our city is located in the north central area of South Carolina approximately 20 miles south of Charlotte, NC along the I-77 corridor. Rock Hill is a growing community of 67,000 residents, and the city encompasses over 36 square miles.
- College town (Pop. 67,000), Winthrop University
- State ranked school systems
- Two hours from the Great Smokey Mountains, three hours to South Carolina beaches
- Lake Wylie has more than 325 miles of shoreline, 2,300 acres of greenway, hiking and camping making our area an outdoor recreation destination.
Resource Link: www.visitrockhillsc.com
About Piedmont Medical Center
Piedmont Medical Center is a 288-bed full service hospital in Rock Hill, South Carolina. For more than 30 years our staff has been committed to helping members of our community stay healthy, encouraging them to live an active lifestyle. We believe solid partnerships and a team approach offer the best care for our patients and the best environment for our physicians to practice. We stand behind our physicians and provide them the equipment, education and support they need to consistently provide the highest quality treatments.
Our Mission: To deliver exceptional healthcare to every person we have the privilege to serve.
Our Vision: To be your premier healthcare system.