Medical Oncology Job In Jacksonville, Florida
FACULTY POSITION, BREAST MEDICAL ONCOLOGYNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jennifer Wallace: Sign in to view
Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center is actively seeking an experienced breast medical oncologist.
The successful candidate join over 40 specialists and will be board-certified or eligible with a record of clinical skills, and academic accomplishment to warrant an academic appointment with the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. They will be supported in developing a rewarding clinical practice and areas of productive scholarship. The ideal candidate also will demonstrate a commitment to patient-centered multidisciplinary oncology care including participation in quality management and clinical research programs.
The Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center is 330,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility dedicated solely to the full spectrum of oncology care as a component of the Baptist Health System, the region’s most preferred healthcare provider. Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center brings an unprecedented level of oncology care to Northeast Florida and provides physicians a unique blend of clinically-focused patient care with the benefits of an academically-oriented model. Baptist MD Anderson is one of only four national Partners chosen to replicate University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center’s multidisciplinary model of cancer patient care within the MD Anderson Cancer Network®.
Northeast Florida is economically strong, diversified and rapidly growing. It is alive with miles of beaches and waterways, professional sports teams, championship golf courses, exceptionally diverse cultural and recreational opportunities and abundant natural resources. The area serves as home to some of the best cost of living and quality of life experiences that the Sunshine State has to offer. Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks and entertainment and recreation for families of all ages.
Baptist MD Anderson is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of a diverse faculty. Candidates should submit their CV and a letter describing their clinical and academic interests to:
Edward Gorak, DO, MBA, MS, FACP
Head, Division of Cancer Medicine
Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center
1301 Palm Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32207
World Famous Quality of Life
· Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses, diverse heritage and vast cultural experiences
· The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life, combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair
· Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
· Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
· Equal parts relaxation and adventure, the region was recently chosen as one of Expedia’s “Top 20 Supercool U.S. Cities”
Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center
Beating cancer demands extraordinary expertise, delivered in a highly coordinated and personalized way, to provide the best possible outcomes for each patient.
Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center combines the clinical breakthroughs of the number one cancer center in America and the full resources of North Florida’s largest and most preferred health system.
Our world-renowned doctors and team in Jacksonville provide access to the latest clinical trials, innovative technologies, and new targeted therapies, combined with holistic support for every aspect of care including nutritional guidance, genetic counseling, art therapy, physical therapy and yoga.
Our new center features award-winning design, views of the St. Johns River, and patient-centered services in a single location.
Meet our cancer team dedicated to providing comprehensive cancer treatment for patients in the Southeastern U.S. and beyond.