Anesthesiology Job In Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Anesthesiology - Envoy AnesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Envision Physician Services is seeking a dynamic, Board-Certified Anesthesiologist to join our Envoy Ambassador team. This individual will provide coverage as needed at existing Envision practices, and provide the foundation for new start-up units and acquisitions. Locations will vary depending on your full-time residence. The right person will have flexibility with scheduling and feel comfortable in working in different environments with different people.
- Premium pay rates
- Full clinical support from a dedicated Envoy clinical leader
- Opportunities to work regionally or nationally with multiple opportunities in Florida
- Nationwide or Florida only travel options available
- Physicians must commit to minimum of 120 hours per month
- Block scheduling to allow for physicians to maintain work-life balance
Benefits and Compensation
- Ambassadors have the option of working as an employee or Independent Contractor.
- Employees are eligible a benefits package including medical, vision, and a 401K match program (starts day 1)
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.