Emergency Medicine Job In Belton, Missouri
Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity in Belton, MissouriNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Family Medicine without OB
Job Summary:Belton Regional Medical Center is assisting in the search for an emergency medicine physician for their Level III Trauma Center in Belton
- Board certified/board eligible in emergency medicine (ABEM or AOBEM) will also consider FP/IM board certified physicians with five years of experience
- 28-hour physician coverage daily; 10 and 12-hour shifts
- 31,000 annual patient visits in a 17-bed (7 fast track chairs), Level III Trauma Center
- Ability to obtain Missouri licensure
- Competitive W2 compensation
- Robust benefits include medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Business expense reimbursement account
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring, and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Located conveniently at Highways 71 and 58 in Belton, MO, Belton Regional Medical Center is a 70+ bed acute care facility offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services with a team of 260+ physicians and 300+ staff.
- The medical center takes its signature brand of health and wellness beyond the hospital’s campus. Partnerships with local and national organizations put the hospital at the forefront of popular community activities. All part of an effort to educate our community about optimal health and wellness—and to be there for them and their families in their greatest hour of need.
- Belton Regional Medical Center boasts many accomplishments; most notably, awarded an ‘A’ grade from Leapfrog Group and the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award.
If you are not familiar with Kansas City, let me tell you it is one of the best kept secrets in the US! Recently it was named one of the 10 best downtown areas by Forbes magazine. It is consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, and geographic location. Even though KC is considered the Midwest, it is technically almost in the exact center of the US!
Although there had already been a wide variety of artists living, working, and coalescing around downtown Kansas City, the brand new Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts just opened in September and quickly became central, and a visual monument to just how seriously Kansas City takes the arts. Combine that love of culture with a walkable and livable downtown, a wide variety of neighborhoods such as The Plaza, which is known for its upscale shopping and entertainment. Plus, everywhere you look in Kansas City, there’s another fountain dancing in front of you. They were one of the first cities in the US to add a pedestrian mall back in the fifties says Jason Clampet, senior online editor for Frommers.com. Plus you’ve got great barbecue there, and you can spend all day going from barbecue to barbecue joint . . . it’s that delicious. - Forbes Magazine
The Belton hospital is one of the many HCA Midwest Health System hospitals in the Greater Kansas City area. Located conveniently at Highways 71 and 58 in Belton, MO, Belton Regional Medical Center is a 71-bed acute-care facility offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services and free parking to our patients and visitors. Our experienced doctors and medical professionals are dedicated to providing comprehensive, quality healthcare to meet the growing medical needs of the community.
Since 1984, our mission has been to provide the citizens of southern Jackson and northern Cass counties access to important health resources. The excellent medical staff, advanced technology, community programs and highly qualified personnel make it possible to meet that goal.