OB/GYN Job In Massachusetts
Obgyn Sought For Lucrative Private Practice North Of BostonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join a well-established Ob/Gyn office that has an excellent reputation in the community.?The practice has 4 convenient locations north of Boston all within 10-20 minutes of each other?serving?the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire region.?The culture is one of congeniality, collaboration, and pride.?
About the position:?
- Private practice with 6?ObGyns, one midwife, and 5 NPs
- Options for 3 or 4-day work week
- Shared call with limited weekend requirements
- Office hours start at 8 or 9 am and end at 4 or 5 pm
- For convenience, we can offer some Saturday hours from 8-noon
- Laborists services are available at both hospitals
- There are clinical affiliations with Beth Israel Deaconess and Tufts Medical Center
- The hospitals boast some of the highest patient safety and quality ratings in the region
- Annual census numbers average 1800 births
- One hospital has 261 beds and the other has 189 beds
- Socioeconomically diverse communities
About the compensation:?
- Base salary consistent with MGMA for the eastern region
- Additional bonuses based on collections
- Partnership option and Partnership Tracks
- Lucrative practice
- Generous paid time off
- Health plan?
- Retirement plan
About the location and community:?
Located 30 miles north of Boston and minutes to the New Hampshire border and an easy drive to the seacoast.?Convenient access to Route 495, and 93 North. This culturally diverse community offers terrific downtown shopping and dining, affordable real estate options, and excellent public and private schools. This area is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking to expand to the needs of the community.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.