Otolaryngology Job In Fergus Falls, Minnesota
Otolaryngology - Partnership Track, Loan AssistanceNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Independent multi-specialty medical practice is looking to hire an Otolaryngologist in an Outpatient Primary Care in the Fergus Falls, MN area!
Come make a big impact to improve the health of this community while joining a supportive team!
- For over 100 years, this non-profit, mid-sized, rural Healthcare Corporation has served their community by providing superior care to their patients.
- Named top 100 rural & community healthcare system for seven consecutive years & has been listed on Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals in 2022
- In-house specialty support: Allergy/Asthma, Otolaryngology, Cardiology, Dermatology, OB/GYN, Optometry, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Anesthesia, Audiology, General Surgery, Pathology, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology
- Independent and operated by a physician board of directors which allows providers to practice in a manner they see fit for their patients
Benefits and Features:
- Guaranteed annual salary for the first 2 years of employment with opportunity for additional income based on production hours worked
- 6 Weeks PTO
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, malpractice coverage with tail and 401K with annual employer contribution of 10% (100% vested without employee contribution requirements)
- Generous sign-on bonus, relocation reimbursement and paid professional dues
- Loan Assistance
- Two year partnership track
Your Role with the Company:
- Work a 3.5 – 4 day clinic week, with one surgical day on Tuesday
- 2 year partnership track
- Join an established practice to replace a retiring physician
- Primary service area supporting a population of 70,000
- On-call for single specialty is 10 days/month; non on-call days, ENT is backed up by general surgery
About the Community:
Fergus Falls is an area known for excellent private and public school systems community college, local wineries & breweries, low cost of living, nearby zoo’s, big box retail (Home Depot, Applebee’s, Caribou Coffee, Shopko, Walmart, and more), movie theater, bowling alley, event center, nearby resorts & casino’s, health spas, YMCA, fishing, cross country skiing, kayaking, hiking, fishing, & biking.
- 8-golf courses within a 30-mile radius of city
- Number 1 county in the United States with most lakes, with 1,100 lakes in Ottertail County
- Central lakes biking/walking trail begins in Fergus Falls and is a 55 mile, paved trail that goes to central MN
- North Country Scenic Trail runs through the town (beginning in Vermont & runs through central ND)
- Children’s museum & indoor playground
- Enjoy a safe, low crime community of 14,000 residents
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Otolaryngologist / ENT Physician
- Will consider H1B candidates
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!