Hospitalist Job In Yuma, Arizona
IMMEDIATE Opening for a Nocturnist (NIGHT-Shift only) HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tonia Ensunsa: Sign in to view
IMMEDIATE Opening for a Nocturnist (NIGHT-Shift only) Hospitalist
Join a welcoming, culturally diverse and passionate Adult Hospitalist team. Our Hospitalist team is innovative, and focused on quality patient care. They continually work to raise the bar with new quality initiatives from improving sepsis outcomes to piloting and implementing ideas like Sit for A Bit, using a specialized chair for the attending physician to sit, make eye contact and talk one-on-one with the patient.
As the only full-service acute care, 406-bed hospital between Phoenix, AZ and San Diego, CA, Yuma Regional Medical Center offers you a rare opportunity to find a rewarding career while enjoying a great quality of life in a friendly, growing community. By working in an area such as ours, you get to experience unique and interesting pathology and along complex cases, that most providers only learn about in a text book. Yuma is a place where you can practice high-quality care in a compassionate, supportive and collegial work environment.
About the position:
- Hospital employed
- 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM, 12-hour night shift
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
- Full-time, 178 shifts per year = ~ 14-15 per month
- Excellent Salary with quarterly productivity incentive compensation and eligible for an annual quality bonus (5% of base salary)
- 18 Days Paid Time Off, based on a 12-hour day (over and above 7 off)
- 6 Paid Holidays, based on an 8-hour day
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 5 CME days per year & up to $5,000 in reimbursable expenses
- Annual reimbursement for professional fees up to $2,500
- 401K with employer match up to 4%
- Employee Discount Program
- Wellness Program
- Malpractice & tail
YRMC is nationally known for its leading edge technology, excellent patient-family centered care and high employee satisfaction. We're proud of the caring culture we've created for our employees. We offer competitive pay, an outstanding employee appreciation program and excellent benefits. We hold ourselves accountable to our community and because of that we create and share a special report each year that summarizes the work we have done to continually enhance our quality of care.
Our Awards and Recognition:
- DNV-GL Accredited
- Part of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Recognized as a Blue Distinction Center – Bariatric, Maternity Care
- Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Accreditation
- Get with the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- Designated as an AIMS (American Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery) Center of Excellence
- American College of Radiology Accreditation
- Robert A. Warriner III, MD Award and Center of Distinction for our Wound Care Center
- Southwest Alliance for Excellence (SWAE) Level 2 Commitment Award
- Southwest Alliance for Excellence (SWAE) Showcase in Excellence Award
- Recipient of Health Care’s Most Wired Award
Please contact me today and start the journey to joining our team!
Yuma Regional Medical Center is truly a case of state-of-the-art technology, coupled with a compassionate caring patient environment.
Our 406-bed acute care facility provides medical resources for the warm and friendly community of Yuma, as well as surrounding communities. YRMC offers modern facilities, including a 42 bed ICU with full-time Intensivist coverage, a comprehensive Women and Children Services Center featuring comfortable, private single-room birthing; a Level 2 EQ neonatal ICU; and a 24 bed Pediatric/Women's unit.
Our full service Heart Center includes 24 hour, 7 day coverage of Interventional Cardiology services, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiac Electrophysiology and has recently started a successful TAVR program. Outpatient Family Medicine and Specialty Clinics, as well as an Outpatient Surgery Center also are part of our campus, as well as an established Family Medicine residency program.