Pharmacist Job In Laredo, Texas
Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator needed in Southern Texas Hospital - 15K Sign On CPH# JOB-2779038Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
All applicants must have a PharmD and be either PGY1 residency trained with an additional 3 years of relevant clinical hospital pharmacist experience or hold PGY2 Pharmacy Admin or Infectious Disease Residency training. Must be eligible to obtain TX license if not already in hand. Leadership experience preferred.
Our family-friendly community, listed as one of the safest cities in the country, is also a lower cost of living area including no state income tax. Additionally, we are conveniently located just a few hours from San Antonio and Corpus Christi.
If you are looking for a rewarding position, please reach out today as they are looking to interview and hire quickly! For further details about this or other opportunities nationwide, send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Steve directly at 954-837-2603.
****Please reference JOB-2779038**
- Clinical Pharmacy Leadership Role
- PGY1 Residency & Board Certification Required OR a PGY2 Residency
- 15K Sign On Bonus Offered + pay up into the 190Ks DOE
- No State Income Tax / Top 20 Safest City in the US
- Full Benefits
- Daytime Schedule
- 2 1/2 hrs. from San Antonio
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.