Urology Job In Missouri
Central Missouri Urology Practice - Loan Repayment OfferedNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Join a busy Central Missouri Urology Practice. Amazing referral base for a new Urologist to thrive in this practice!
- One physician is semi-retired; opening for one FT physician remains; perm search is underway
- COVERAGE NEED: 2-3 days per week minimum and full-time max.
- Some weeknight and night calls (negotiable); surgery, procedures, and office; one physician is preferred for all coverage
- The current physician takes some of the ER calls; Performs procedures and surgeries at the hospital.
- The nurse practitioner has 3 years of experience in urology; she is the first call for the ED and does in-patient consults
- A third NP has been hired and will begin training summer of 2022
- Salary is usually around 50% MGMA - guaranteed for two years on a three-year contract (wRVU Bonus begins immediately)
- Health, Dental, Vision: Plans are available with some cost to the employee
- Long Term disability and life insurance are provided by the employer with the option to purchase additional
- Paid Malpractice and Tail at 2m/6m limits
- 403b Retirement matching to 4%:
- Paid time off of 256 hours annually for physicians
- CME: $4000 annual allowance $1500 Professional dues/affiliations/organizations
- 15K for relocation
- Loan Repayment
- Hours of operation (weekday/ weekend/weeknight)
- Hours will be Monday-Friday exception of surgery/procedure days which will be determined; most clinics operate 8:30-5 pm
- The urologist was seeing 10-15 in the clinic (1/2 day) and an average of 2 surgeries on Monday mornings and 6 procedures on 2 North on Tuesday morning.
- Once they are set up with all of the equipment they will be able to do: cystoscopes, urodynamic testing, TRUS biopsies, and vasectomies in the office.
- They currently do all of these on 2 North Hallway at the hospital.
- 108 beds
- 2N Short Stay offers outpatient procedures
- 5 OR?s with BC Anesthesia supervising CRNAs offer block time scheduling
- In-patient consults; hospitalist and private physicians admitting
- ER call limited to no more than 10 days per month
- EMR in hospital - Meditech 6.1
- Within ? mile of the hospital
- 2 large physician offices; procedure rooms and exam rooms
- The hospital plans to purchase a robot and will have one in place before a new urologist would start.
- If the candidate does not require a robot, this might happen later in the future; the long-term plan will be to have a robot for urology surgeons, gynecologists, etc.
- Candidates interested in leading a robotic program and being involved in the program?s inception are encouraged to consider this opportunity.
- Pettis county approx. 55K; Benton County (no hospital in the county) 25K; no FT urologist in the area - nearest is Columbia (one hour) or Kansas City (one hour).
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.