Orthopedic Total Joint/Reconstructive Surgery Job In Augusta, Georgia
Orthopaedic Total Joints Surgeon Opportunity in Augusta, GANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Orthopaedic Total Joints
Doctors Hospital, in beautiful Augusta, Georgia is seeking an eager and talented Orthopaedic Total Joint surgeon to join their facility.
- Board certified or board eligible in Orthopaedic surgery
- Licensed, or ability to become licensed, in Georgia
- Practice call is rotated and ER call coverage is shared with all orthopaedic surgeons on the medical staff
- Employment position through HCA Healthcare
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Doctors Hospital of Augusta:
- Doctors Hospital is a full service, 354-bed acute care hospital serving Augusta and the surrounding area known as the CSRA (Central Savannah River Area).
- Doctors was the first and only hospital in the CSRA to offer robotic-assisted total joint replacement with the MAKO system, as well as three daVinci XI robot systems.
- Leading the way in robotic surgery, advanced orthopedic procedures, emergency care, general and vascular surgery, and women’s services, we have expert physicians our patients can rely on, who are committed to excellent outcomes in a safe environment.
- Doctors Hospital was recognized by Healthgrades as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals in Surgical Care in 2022, along with numerous Healthgrades excellence awards, demonstrating a culture of excellence and safety.
- Doctors Hospital is a Level II Trauma Center and Bariatric Center of Excellence as designated by the American College of Surgeons, Accredited by the Commission on Cancer, and is certified in Primary Stroke Care, Stroke Rehab, and Total Joint Care by the Joint Commission.
- As the home of the largest burn center in the United States, the Joseph M. Still Burn Center, Doctors Hospital provides complex and comprehensive burn and wound care for more than 3,000 patients from across the country each year.
The CSRA is the perfect place to live for those who love outdoor activities with family and friends. The mild climate allows for year-round outdoor activities including kayaking in the Savannah River or Augusta Canal, and swimming, boating, fishing and more in Clark’s Hill Lake (aka Strom Thurmond). Money Magazine named Evans, Georgia, as the #1 Best Place to Live in America. These amenities along with a strong public school system are a part of the many reasons you should consider Doctors Hospital for your next healthcare career.
As for Augusta, there’s no place like the Classic South. Antebellum mansions, hallowed historic sites and quiet, tree-lined avenues that are perfect for a late summer afternoon stroll. While there are certainly plenty of Southern cities that boast this inviting landscape, there’s something special about our community, something that can’t be replicated in any other place.
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia’s second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, education opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.
The past few years were exciting years for Doctors Hospital, a 354- licensed bed facility. They officially opened their newly completed three-story tower – the culmination of many years of planning of what will ultimately be the largest single project of its kind in the hospital’s 35-year history. This new addition houses their new Joint and Spine Center, their state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit and both floors offer 24 private rooms. They have also recently renovated and expanded the Joseph M. Still Burn and Wound Clinic.
In recognition of their ongoing mission to provide the highest quality of care for our patients, Doctors Hospital received the Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award for the second year in a row from HealthGrades, a national healthcare ratings company. They have also received the Joint Commission’s Certificate of Distinction for Total Joint Replacement and the Certificate of Distinction for Primary Stroke Centers. In addition, the Joseph M. Still Burn Center was verified through a rigorous review program administered by the American Burn Association and the American College of Surgeons, this verification is a true mark of distinction that ensures their Center has the resources required to provide optimal care to burn patients from the time of injury through healing and rehabilitation.