OB/GYN Job In Framingham, Massachusetts
Excellent OBGYN Career Opportunity Near BostonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kim Davis: Sign in to view
GREAT PRIVATE PRACTICE OBGYN OPPORTUNITY NEAR BOSTON
Tenet Healthcare is seeking an OBGYN for an excellent career opportunity in an established private practice in Framingham, MA. There is a great, existing patient mix and you will be busy immediately in this growing community. A reputable physician of over thirty years is retiring and we are looking for someone to continue to build this practice. The fully equipped clinic is gorgeous with large exam rooms and a lake view. Deliveries and surgeries are performed at Tenet’s Metrowest Medical Center where a DaVinci is available if you desire to do robotic procedures.
- Current physician is currently 70% outpatient and 30% deliveries and surgeries.
- Very reasonable call of 1:5.
- Experienced office staff dedicated to providing the highest quality of women’s care.
- Perfect office setting equipped with ultrasound, NST, hysteroscopy (colposcopes in each exam room).
- Opportunity available to teach medical students and residents.
There is ample flexibility to make this practice your own. Please send your CV or email me for immediate consideration. Thank you for your interest.
For more than a century, MetroWest Medical Center has been a staple in the community for the delivery of quality healthcare with a personal touch. We look forward to helping you, your family and loved ones live a healthier, happier life for centuries to come.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Noted in 2012 as one of the best places to live, Framingham is 22 miles from Boston and part of the Greater Boston area.
Surrounded by safe, family oriented communities, the area boasts some of the finest private and public schools in the area. Beautiful bedroom communities such as Natick and Wayland are great for raising a family. Close enough to the big city, shoreline and mountains makes Framingham the place to be. Moderate cost of living and many cultural amenities make this one of the most sought after areas in Massachusetts.
With a population of nearly 8 million people, and historical American culture and charm, Greater Boston is a national leader in education, finance, industry, and tourism. Live, love, and enjoy Boston!
- 24-hour Emergency Department services at Framingham Union Hospital and Leonard Morse Hospital
- On-site physician coverage from Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center for pediatric emergencies, neonatal care and pediatric specialties
- Advanced cardiac care, including Primary Angioplasty, Cardiac Catheterization and an Electrophysiology Service for treating irregular heart rhythms
- High technology cancer care capabilities including radiation therapy services.
- Extensive surgical services including minimally invasive and laparoscopic techniques
- Comprehensive maternity services with a Special Care Level IIB nursery
- A full range of behavioral medicine programs including child, adult and geriatric inpatient units and partial hospital program services