Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Tyler, Texas
Medical Director of ICU with Teaching in Tyler, TX CPH# JOB-2779802Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please call Sarah Strohm at 954.837.2717 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Med school opening 2023; faculty position with teaching required
- State benefits
- 8 weeks per year in closed ICU; mix of days and nights
- 5 or more years of experience in an ICU setting
- Experience in a clinical leadership role
- Collaborate with administration to develop a plan to address critical care needs across east TX
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.