Rheumatology Job In Florida
Florida Atlantic Coast Rheumatology Position - PartnershipNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The successful candidate will join one Rheumatologist in a well-established multi-specialty group of 30 providers Melbourne, Florida.
- Walk into an existing patient base.
- The outpatient practice treats inflammatory Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, psoriatic Arthritis, Andylosing Spondylitis, Osteoarthritis, Gout, Autoimmune Disorders, Musculoskeletal Disorders, and Fibromyalgia.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic intra-articular and soft tissue injections and aspirations are performed.
- Will be seeing 16-18 patients daily.
- Infusion Center in the clinic consists of 12 chairs.
- Advanced Practice Providers and an MA will assist in daily responsibilities.
- Full lab services and imaging on-site.
- Must be board certified.
- Must have an active Florida state license or in process.
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, and partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, disability, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, and relocation.
- Credentialing timeframe is usually around 90 days.
About Melbourne, Florida
The City of Melbourne lies along the Indian River Lagoon, a vast estuary loved by boaters, anglers, and those who just enjoy its quiet beauty. On the other side of the river, a portion of the city lies on a barrier island with many beach parks offering even more fun in the sun. Melbourne has an international airport and is located next to a major interstate with easy access to Orlando (only 45 miles) and the many attractions including the Kennedy Space Center, Pro Sports, and Theme Parks.??This community offers a 500-bed full-service hospital, excellent schools, recreational activities, and oceanfront properties.?There is no state income tax.??
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.