Urology Job In Dublin, Georgia
Urologist Is Needed in Georgia CPH# JOB-2783147Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Dublin, Georgia is located in Laurens County. Laurens County offers a great quality of life with peaceful neighborhoods, excellent healthcare, and a thriving education system. It is also within driving distance to the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic or Gulf coast beaches.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference.
Call Rachel Roberto at 203.663.6655 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive 2-year salary guarantee then production model
- Comprehensive benefits package including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and loan repayment
- State-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility
- Established practice with 3 surgeons
- Board certified or board eligible
- Spine fellowship is required
- Within driving distance of the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic or Gulf coast beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.