Pediatric Anesthesiology Job In Bangor, Maine
Pediatric Anesthesiologist Opportunity at Progressive Tertiary Care Center in New England!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mara Wilbur: Sign in to view
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical center is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Anesthesiologist to join our vibrant anesthesia practice.
- At Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, you will find a community-centered organization with a deep commitment to safety, quality and a team-model approach to patient-centered care.
- We have state of the art operating rooms and newly acquired pediatric Storz airway equipment in our ORs and NICU to ensure that our anesthesiologists have ready access to the necessary tools to safely address pediatric and neonatal airway needs.
- Our tight-knit anesthesia care team is devoted to continually improving the care we offer our patients and work in a supportive and collegial environment that fosters teamwork and collaboration.
Why Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center - Pediatric Anesthesiology?
- Robust compensation, benefits package and PTO package
- Student Loan Reimbursement Programs
- Relocation and Sign-On Bonuses
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
- J1 Waiver Opportunity
- Uncompromising commitment to patient care
Our pediatric surgical service averages over 600 operative cases per year and provides care for a variety of pediatric cases including dental, ENT, orthopedics and scoliosis repair, as well as acute surgery and neonatal emergencies with the support of our pediatric surgical team comprised of two pediatric surgeons and a pediatric orthopedist. Our pediatric anesthesia team works closely and collaboratively with our pediatric surgeons and extensive pediatric support teams, including Inpatient Pediatrics, PICU, NICU, Peds GI and Peds Cardiology, to coordinate safe, high-quality care for our tiniest patients, such as our neonatologists accompanying neonates to our pediatric surgical service continues to have significant growth potential with the addition of new team members and a vision for more opportunities to be offered to our community in the future that allows expanded local access to pediatric surgical services. In addition to pediatric cases, our highly skilled physician group provides anesthesia coverage for a broad spectrum of surgical cases including orthopedics, robotics, neurosurgery, urology, bariatrics, thoracic, vascular, and OB/GYN.
Bangor, Maine is a vibrant small city with easy access to Maine’s spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Schools rank among New England’s best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine located in the neighboring town of Orono. Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is committed to making healthcare work for the people of Maine. It is a 411- bed, regional tertiary care and ACS verified level II trauma center serving a patient population of 500,000 living in the northern two-thirds of the state’s geography. The hospital is a base for LifeFlight of Maine, a critical care air transportation service flying nearly 900 missions per year. Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is a member of Northern Light Health, an integrated statewide health delivery system that is raising the bar with no-nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state. Northern Light Health offers a broad range of providers and services, including nine hospitals, primary care and specialty physician practices, long-term care, home health and hospice agencies, and emergency ground and air transport.
Northern Light Health
At Northern Light Health, we’re building a better approach to healthcare because we believe people deserve access to care that works for them. As an integrated health delivery system serving Maine, we’re raising the bar with no-nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state. Our more than 12,000 team members—in our hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, long-term and home healthcare, and ground and air medical transport and emergency care—are committed to making healthcare work for our patients, communities, and employees.