Nurse Practitioner Job In Vermont
Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner Position In Northern VermontNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join a team to support two Urgent Care locations located 19 minutes apart from one another in Northern Vermont. The advanced practice provider must be experienced and licensed to treat children, adults, and geriatric patients.?
About the position:?
- Full-time employed position
- 36 Clinical hours
- Provides non-emergent and occupational health services?
- Report directly to the Urgent Care Director and under the clinical supervision of?the Urgent Care Medical Directors
- Schedules vary slightly but offer flexible schedules, with every other weekend required
About the compensation:?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits
- $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment assistance
- $2500 CME annually
- Nurse Practitioner - must be a graduate of an approved Nurse Practitioner?s educations program and licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Vermont
- Physician?s Assistant?must be a graduate of an approved Physician Assistant educational program, certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), and licensed as a Physician Assistant in the State of Vermont
- PA/NPs?must be able to treat patients of all ages
- At least one year of experience in urgent care or emergency setting is required
About the location:?
- Tightly-knit small town community of 6000 people with 4 seasons of outdoor activities
- A beautiful downtown area with fine specialty shops and award-winning restaurants and breweries
- State parks, rail trails, recreation areas, and museums
- Enjoy the culture and convenience of nearby cities like Burlington which is just 30 minutes away, and Montreal which is 90 minutes away.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.