Orthopedic Surgery - General Job In Colorado
Orthopedic Position In Western Colorado - High Salary, Sign-on & StipendNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A 49-bed, level IV trauma facility in western Colorado has a general orthopedic surgery position. Join a successful, hospital-employed 2 surgeon group with its own office across the street from the hospital.
- Office is open 8 AM ? 4:30 PM with an hour break for lunch.?
- 4-day work week; 2 days in the clinic and 2 days in the OR and 1 day off.?
- The OR days would be blocked time.
- In the OR, the physician has 4 cases per day, sometimes 5 (cases include scopes, knees, hips, totals, shoulders, feet, ankles, and hands)
- Expected to take call 8 days per month for the hospital
- In-office X-Ray?
- Hospital has a GE 450 Wide Bore MRI, 2 C-Arms & ROSA operating robot
Financials & Benefits:
- 2-year salary guarantee between $526K - $636K with w/RVU incentives
- Group Health and dental insurance paid for the physician, spouse, and family
- $50,000 signing bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Stipend offered to fellow or residents who sign prior to graduation
- 30 days? vacation
- Annual CME reimbursement of $5,000
- We are a rural community; five small towns coming together as Delta County
- Very active outdoor lifestyle - hunting, hiking, skiing, etc.?
- Located 2.5 hours from Aspen and 4.5 hours from Denver
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.