General Radiology Job In Hollywood, Florida
50K Bonus - Pediatric Radiologist Opportunity - Sunny South FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Radiology Associates of Hollywood, a large sub-specialized radiology group, is currently seeking a Board-certified or eligible Pediatric Radiologist. Accuracy, attention to detail, professionalism and a commitment to excellence are the trademarks of our practice. We have exclusively served the Memorial Healthcare System since it opened in 1953.
Details of the position include:
- Candidate should have a strong foundation in all fields of pediatric radiology.
- Subspecialized pediatric cases of 60-70% and adult reads 30-40%
- Candidate to have completed a one-year Pediatric Radiology fellowship
- Our group provides services for this healthcare system’s 6 hospitals and outpatient facilities, including a Level 1 trauma center and the pediatric hospital.
- Enjoy stable and excellent professional relationships with our pediatric surgeons, neurologists, orthopedics, oncologists, and rehabilitation physicians
- Fully integrated digital PACS and electronic medical record. We have state of the art equipment at all facilities.
- Profit sharing track, competitive compensation and benefits package including paid malpractice, tail coverage, and CME reimbursement.
- No mammo or IR skills required. No overnight rotations.
- Participate in medical student and resident education
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Craig Cassidy, Radiology Clinical Recruiter, at 469-967-9331 or Craig.Cassidy@EnvisionHealth.com.
RADIOLOGY RESIDENTS AND PRACTICING RADIOLOGISTS
Join us for a virtual career fair via Zoom on Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2023 at 7-8 p.m. EST to connect directly with our clinical leaders and recruiters. Learn more about our sites and exciting opportunities. To register, open the below link.
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.