Rheumatology Job In North Carolina
Pinehurst, Nc Rheumatology Position-shareholder & Sign-onNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A physician-owned and led multi-specialty group of 130 providers southwest of Raleigh is in need of additional Rheumatologists due to growth.
About the Practice
- Join three Rheumatologists and one Nurse Practitioner due to growth and upcoming retirement.
- Outpatient practice with occasional phone consults.
- Clinical hours are Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM.
- Will see on average 18-20 patients daily.
- Infusion Center in the clinic with 6 chairs is always busy.
- New Patients have a two-month wait.
- Will have own MA or LPN for assistance.
- No competition within a hundred-mile radius.
- Both upcoming fellows and experienced specialists are encouraged to apply.
- North Carolina licensed or in the process is a plus.
About the Finance Package
The position will include a two-year guarantee, signing bonus, production bonuses, ancillary stipend, and shareholder status after two years. Comprehensive benefits include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 401K plan, fees and dues, 30 days PTO/CME with $1500 for expenses, 8 paid holidays, and relocation.
About Pinehurst, North Carolina
Pinehurst, NC has known the world over for golf! There is more to this city than just golf! Its central NC location offers easy access to Charlotte, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, and more! The Piedmont Region of NC covers nearly one-half of North Carolina and is an area of gently rolling foothills. It has one of the most dynamic economies in the US and is home to the state's largest cities and biggest financial institutions. Renowned research universities, textile and furniture factories, tobacco farms, shopping meccas, top golf courses, and abundant historic sites are also part of the makeup of the North Carolina Piedmont.?Enjoy easy drives to Fayetteville (44 miles), Charlotte (100 miles), Wilmington (125 miles), and Myrtle Beach (130 miles).
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.