Urology Job In Twin Falls, Idaho
Urology Opportunity - Work Half-time with full time benefitsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tammy D. Hager: Sign in to view
Surgical Affiliates Management Group, Inc. (SAMGI) is looking for a BC/BE Urological Surgeon to join our new program in Twin Falls, Idaho with St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center.
- Predictable work schedule - work 2 weeks per month
- Clinic and Inpatient Care
- Full-time PA/NP Support
- Clinic support
- Effective communication skills combined with high patient satisfaction scores
- Stability in a multi-state surgical group with more than 25 years of experience
- Proven record of clinical excellence and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision/401K
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- CME Allowance - $2500 annually
- Work/Life Balance
For more information please contact Tammy Hager, Executive Director of Recruitment and Privileging at email@example.com or call 916-287-9563 for more details.
Twin Falls is a great town with a lot of outdoor things to do. The people are friendly and welcoming. Twin Falls is a wonderful town with good places to eat fun places to go to and a nice place to live.
Twin Falls is often referred to as the Niagara of the West, Shoshone Falls is a must see attraction in Twin Falls, Idaho. At 212 feet tall and 900 foot wide, Shoshone Falls is one of the largest natural waterfalls in the United States surpassing the height of the famous Niagara Falls.