Neurology Job In Cedar Park, Texas
Seeking A Neurologist in Austin, TX Suburb - Cedar Park, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Caroline Carter: Sign in to view
Cedar Park, Texas 78613 Type of Facility: Hospital
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, a full-service community hospital located less than 20 minutes north of Austin, is looking for a BC/BE Neurologist to join their practice.
- Hospital Employed
- Epileptologist training required
- Specialized interest in seizure/headache, sleep medicine
- Ability to read 3hr EEG studies
- This position will cover IP consults/call including our certified stroke program as well as an OP setting.
- The hospital has on site EEG capability, advanced imaging, interventional radiology, and a sleep center
- The hospital does not currently support neurosurgery or hemorrhagic strokes
- Call Coverage- 1:3
- Interested in Experienced or New Grads
- Office Space Available
- NO VISA ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
Location, location, location! If you're interested in a new, fast-growing community just 20 minutes from world-famous Austin, this is the place for you. Austin suburbs, exploding population, great housing and schools, practically unlimited practice potential.
Our Comprehensive Recruitment Package may include:
- Competitive Base Salary, with additional productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Paid Relocation and CME expenses
- Possible Training Stipend or Educational Loan Repayment Assistance possible
Remember, Texas is a Tort Reform state and has No Personal Income Tax!!!
To call Cedar Park “fast growing” is a significant understatement. The 2000 population of this very attractive suburb of Austin was 26,049; its estimated 2005 population was 52,058! People are flocking to Cedar Park for it’s proximity to the “Live Music Capital of the World”, low cost of living, abundant housing options, excellent educational reputation and great climate. The excitement and night-life of Austin are only about 20 minutes away, while recreational water activities are easily available on Lake Travis (10 miles west) part of a nearby 5-lake system.
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center in Cedar Park, Texas, 17 miles north of Austin, opened in December 2008 with 75 of its 150 beds staffed and operating; the remaining patient rooms will be opened as volume grows. Imagine a brand new, 21st century health care center where highly advanced technology, imaginative design, aesthetically arresting architecture and good old "common sense" come together to produce the perfect blend of form and function!
A full-service community hospital, Cedar Park boasts a full-service emergency department, acute care services, women's services, cardiology, surgery, orthopedics, imaging and diagnostic services, general medical and surgical services and intensive and critical care. Located on a park-like campus, the facility has an attached 80,000 square foot Medical Office Building.