Otolaryngology Job In Tennessee
Western Tennessee Otolaryngology Position-partnership TrackNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A physician-owned & the governed multispecialty group is adding a BE/BC Otolaryngologist. You'll join an established team of 2 ENT physicians and 3 APPs. The partnership begins at end of the first year with minimal buy-in. New physicians will enjoy a large built-in referral base of over 35 primary care providers and 100+ physicians in 25 specialties and subspecialties.?
- NEW OUTPATIENT SURGERY CENTER IN LATE 2023
- Need due to growth and demand (currently more patients than they have the ability to see)
- Large built-in referral base with over 35 Family Medicine, Pediatricians, Internal Medicine, and Med/Peds
- Call 1:4
- 500k+ catchment area
- Purchase shares in the organization at end of the first year - minimal buy-in
- Most procedures are scheduled at the Outpatient Surgery Center??
- Hospital is a 642-bed facility
- NO STATE INCOME TAX and low cost of living
- 2-year Salary Guarantee followed by productivity-based pay formula
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Paid Health Insurance for Physician & Family??
- Life Insurance for Physician & Family
- Disability Insurance
- 3-6 weeks? Vacation Leave
- Educational Leave/Allowance - 10 days / $3,000 per year
- 8-week sabbatical program after 7 years of employment
- Paid Malpractice, Medical License Renewals, Narcotics License Renewals & Annual State Privilege Tax
- Profit-Sharing / 401(k)
West Tennessee connects entertainment, retail, employment, healthcare, and recreation. Located 1 hour from Memphis and 2 hours from Nashville (both have international airports) this opportunity boasters no State Income Tax and a low cost of living. With an excellent choice of schools, religious opportunities, shopping, and dining Jackson TN welcomes you.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.