Physician Assistant Job In Tulsa, Oklahoma
CV Surgery PA/First Assist: Full-time, Weekend-Only | Nationally-Recognized Oklahoma Heart Institute in TulsaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Linda Montano: Sign in to view
Oklahoma Heart Institute, a premier heart center located in Tulsa, OK, is searching for a full-time, weekend-only, Cardiovascular Surgery PA/First Assist for a busy, employed position.
About Your Work:
· Join a collegial and seasoned team of 3 CVT Surgeons & 6 APPs and growing
· Enjoy working in the inpatient-only setting as an OR first assist
· Shift is Friday at 7 a.m. through Monday at 7 a.m.
· On-Call during shift
· Average Surgeries expected: Friday 4-6 cases and Saturday/Sunday 0-3
· Only called back for emergencies
· Epic EMR
· Candidates must have ACLS Certification
· Vein Harvesting experience strongly preferred
Recruitment Package may include:
· Base salary + wRVU production incentive
· CME/CEU Allowance
· Sign-on bonus
· Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
· Relocation allowance
· Paid malpractice coverage
· Health benefits + Retirement plan
· Marketing + practice growth assistance
About Oklahoma Heart Institute:
A part of Hillcrest HealthCare System, Oklahoma Heart Institute (OHI) is the region’s largest and most advanced hospital dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease. Located on the campus of Hillcrest Medical Center, OHI combines the expertise of nationally recognized cardiovascular physicians with the region’s most advanced technology and personalized patient care. From groundbreaking research and first-time procedures to exceptional quality outcomes, Oklahoma Heart Institute has earned a reputation as one of the finest tertiary cardiovascular care programs in the country.
• American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines Heart Failure Gold Plus, 2017, 2020, 2022
• American College of Cardiology Chest Pain - MI Registry Gold Performance Achievement Award, 2022
About the Community:
Located in northeastern Oklahoma, Tulsa is Oklahoma's second-largest city, beautifully situated on the Arkansas River. Home to the University of Tulsa and a population of more than 404,000, residents enjoy a thriving outdoor recreation hub, coupled with a safe metropolitan experience featuring fun eateries in addition to amazing arts and cultural offerings.
122 mi NE of Oklahoma City
For nearly 100 years, Hillcrest Medical Center has provided an environment of hope, health and healing. The 620-bed hospital is among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas. These areas include a regional burn unit – The Alexander Burn Center; a premiere hospital dedicated exclusively to women’s health – The Peggy V. Helmerich Women’s Health Center; a state-of-the-art specialized orthopedic hospital – The Spine & Orthopedic Center; a unique, all-inclusive rehabilitation center – Kaiser Rehabilitation Center; a comprehensive diabetes education center – The Hillcrest Center for Diabetes Management; the latest technology for the treatment of cancer – Oklahoma CyberKnife; and, most recently completed, the state’s largest dedicated heart hospital for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease – Oklahoma Heart Institute.
Hillcrest Medical Center is a premier provider of health care services, delivered with compassion for patients and their families; with respect for employees, physicians and other health professionals; with accountability for our fiscal and ethical performance; and with responsibility to the communities we serve.