Palliative Care Job In Saint Joseph, Missouri
Palliative Care Physician - physician-led, multi-specialty health systemNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Stable and Growing health system seeks a Palliative Care Physician to work in the St. Joseph, Missouri / Kansas City area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- Recognized for quality, patient satisfaction and overall excellence as a “100 Great Community Hospitals”
- Awarded top 10 of the 2018 Most Beautiful Hospitals in the U.S. for the 9th year in a row, and a recipient of the Healthgrades 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award
- Physician-led, 200 plus member, multi-specialty health system
Benefits and Features: Palliative Care Physician
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 6 weeks' time off
- Professional dues & CME Reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation Assistance
- Onsite Concierge Services
- And many more benefits!
Your Role with the Company: Palliative Care Physician
- Cooperative, friendly, energetic and flexible atmosphere
- Leader in community for Palliative Care and Hospice Services
- Growing practice with a flexible schedule
- Work onsite (Level II trauma center)
- Engaged with an exceptional specialized multidisciplinary team serving patients with prolonged or terminal illness
- Comfortable 1:3 call rotation
- System wide Cerner EMR
St. Joseph is a town in Missouri with a population of 75,369. St. Joseph is in Buchanan County. Living in St. Joseph offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In St. Joseph there are a lot of parks. Many families live in St. Joseph and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in St. Joseph are above average.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!