Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Erie, Pennsylvania
Seeking Critical Care Intensivist to Join Large Group in Erie, Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2812650Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will work in a closed, 64-bed ICU in their 7-story patient tower housing 2 new intensive care units that opened in early 2021. Coverage will include trauma, surgical, kidney transplant, medical, neurology, and cardiovascular ICU beds.
You will join a multidisciplinary team, including highly trained advanced practice providers, to support the service line. Intensivists are expected to coordinate care with subspecialists and provide supervision for a full staff of highly trained critical care physician assistants.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2812650.
- Critical care intensivist to work in a new patient tower with 64 ICU beds
- Flexible 15 shifts per month; mix of days and nights, 12-hour shifts
- Options to teach residents and medical students
- This is a great job for a new fellows; outstanding mentorship provided
- Open to cap-exempt H-1B visa sponsorship; international airport close by
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and quality bonuses
- Medical and life insurance benefits package, 25 days of PTO, and 5 days of CME with $4k stipend
- Lake Erie has easy access to skiing, boating, and all the conveniences of a small city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.