Hospitalist Job In South Carolina
Coastal South Carolina Nocturnist Position - Student Loan & Sign-on BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Coastal South Carolina, Non-profit Health System is seeking to hire a Nocturnist for its growing team!
About the Opportunity
- Work 7on/7off in a well-staffed program with?APPs to help with admitting
- Offering a solid base plus RVU bonus - no cap some are making High $ 300s
- A full complement of benefits including a Signing Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Only 3 hospitalists have left or transitioned in the last 8 years. Strong retention!
- Two locations to pick from, smaller with 3-5 admissions or larger with 12-14 admissions
- Open ICU with CCM consults
Coastal South Carolina Living!
Although it's better known to outsiders as a vacation hot spot for beachgoers and golfers, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, is also an attractive place to live for a number of reasons. Young professionals, growing families, and empty-nesters who are drawn to the area's mild weather and beaches set down roots here and enjoy the area's relatively low cost of living. As a?popular vacation destination, Myrtle Beach residents benefit from living in a tourist haven. Those who live here have access to quality restaurants, a variety of leisure activities, and a jam-packed events calendar. Residents also profit from the area's pro-business atmosphere, propagated by low-income taxes and numerous incentives for growing companies.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.